Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL

I have been doing so much shopping lately, it is honestly ridiculous! I need to stop, but I just did an ASOS order last night.. Shhh.. Anyway, I thought I'd do a little beauty haul to show you guys the beauty pieces I've been picking up this last month. A ton of this stuff is from Feelunique.com, but I walked by a Sephora last week and I had to go in and get a few things. Keep on reading to see what I've picked up lately! (Also later in the post there's a 15% off discountcode for FeelUnique.com)





I am so excited for all of these products!! I still haven't had the chance to try out all of them, but I'm so excited to use them all. Especially the Urban Decay highlighter! It is honestly so gorgeous. And obviously I'm so excited to try out more of Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits, because I love my Candy K one. 

Since I had this major shopping spree on FeelUnique.com I thought I'd give you guys a link to get 15% off your next purchase on the website. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR VOUCHER

Let me know if you'd like me to do a review of any of the products or maybe a make-up look using some of these products. Thanks for reading!




Love,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty haul, everything is so lovely and makes me want to go shopping haha! I'd love to try the UD highlighter and Too Faced mascara... and basically everything! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete