Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

CURRENT FAVOURITES

I've wanted to do this post for so long! Now I've finally got around to taking some pictures and writing this. I'm so excited to share these products that I have been absolutely loving at the moment. Most of these items are things I've picked up over the last month or so and they've went straight into my must-haves.


Maybeline Lash Sensational - I have wanted to try this mascara for so long! I've seen so many people raving about it, and with good reason. Honestly I didn't have the highest expectations for this one, I always like the Maybeline mascaras, but I didn't expect it to become a new favourite of mine. But it has definitely made this list of my top mascaras. By applying just a coat or two you get an amazing result; almost a fake lashes look. It doesn't clump or smudge on me at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara. And the price is great too!

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in the colour Natural - I absolutely love this bronzer! I only use matte bronzer because I just prefer a matte look. A good matte bronzer can be hard to find, which is why I usually stick to the same one. But I decided to try something new and splurged on this baby. And I am so happy I did! It is the perfect tan colour, that will work for every skin tone. It is buildable and can create a more deep tan look. It is just perfect for creating a natural sun-kissed glow. It was worth every penny and will last me such a long time.

Sleek Brow Kit in Medium 821 - This is my fist time using this kind of product on my eyebrows. I usually go for a brow pencil, but when I was in London last month I was running out of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and needed a quick fix. I happened to find this in Boots and decided to give it a try. I've been loving the look of it. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15 - This is actually my first time using a MAC foundation as well, so it has been a month filled with new things! This is a great foundation, that has become a go to for me. It gives a matte finish with medium to full coverage. It lasts all day.

Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask - I've been using this mask once a week for the last two months and I love the result. It is a 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst. If you are struggling with dry skin you should give this mask a go.

Marc By Marc Jacobs Watch - I bought this watch as a gift to myself last fall while I was in America. I actually purchased it on black friday, so I got it for an insanely good price. And I am so happy I got it! I was kind of in doubt about it, but now I absolutely love it! I love rose gold and I feel like it just goes with everything I own. So I've been wearing it a ton lately.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 42 - This lipstick is from Kate's new Nude Collection that features a ton of amazing nude shades. This shade is the one that stood out most to me and I have been loving wearing it. I love a good nude lip! The Kate Moss Rimmel collections are always amazing and I think this is a perfect one to add to your colllection.

Channel Chance Eau de Toilette - I was lucky enough to get this lovely perfume for Christmas last year and I've been wearing it constantly ever since. It's the first Channel perfume that I've owned and I have been missing out. Since I got this I have been falling in love with Channel scents, I must get my hands on more fragrances from Channel. I'm very bad at describing scents, so I'm not even going to try. So I think you should just give this a smell next time your at a Channel counter. :)

Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Comfort - I couldn't find this scent online; I purchased it in December, so it is probably not available anymore. But in case it comes back in stock next fall/winter I thought I'd mention it quickly.
It's a quite musky and masculine scent, but I absolutely love it. Just like the name implies I feel a sense of comfort from the scent, which might just be because It reminds me a bit of my fathers scent :)

Vintage Makeup Bag - Lastly I just quickly wanted to mention this adorable little makeup bag I found in a little store on Columbia Street in London. It's just so cute and perfect for throwing in any bag. I've just been using it for a few makeup essentials that I like to always have with me in my bag.

So that's it for my current favourites! Please let me know if you liked this blog post, because I might start doing them once a month or something. Thanks for reading!


Love,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment