Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW

Shirt - Thrifted
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Hat - H&M


Finally! I haven't done a post in ages because life's been a bit mental lately; so many exams and such. But I am so excited to be back! I've missed blogging so much and this little break has definitely made me realize that i want to start blogging properly and often!


Anyway, I'm really into these kinds of outfits lately. I'm in love with oversized patterned button ups and this is one my thrifted founds. It's quite colourful compared to what I usually wear, but I'm trying to wear more colours for summertime. The boots are my favourite pair at the moment, I got them at a bargain price in Topshop for only 14£! I think the usual price was 50£, so it was a pretty good deal. They go with everything and were so comfortable to walk around in.
I think that's about it for this post. I hope you're all doing well! I have a music festival coming up next weekend so stay tuned for some festival outfits coming up soon!



Love
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I really like the shirt! http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots were a great bargain! I love your outfit especially the shirt!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete